DFW Roofing offers residential and commercial roofing services, gutter installation, leak repairs, patio covers and more to the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex. We serve homeowners, business owners, apartment complexes, and property management companies.
When you choose DFW Roofing, you deal directly with the owner, not a salesperson. Our owner-operated business and low overhead means more affordable services for you or your business. Receive fast and reliable service done right the first time. Our owner supervises every roofing job and is on the job site with his crew.
Our specialty is insurance claim restoration, and we utilize our relationships with the major Insurance carriers and the Adjustors they employ across the nation to our customers’ advantage. We are “on your team”, representing and assisting you throughout the entire claim process and on through to a beautiful and solid new roof.
We are the best roofing company in DFW Metroplex area!
DFW Roofing has earned a reputation for roofing excellence. By employing cutting-edge technology and providing an exceptional customer service experience we have positioned ourselves as a leader within the industry. We realize that knowing how to build successful customer relationships is just as important as knowing how to install a quality roofing system. Our dedication to customer satisfaction is the key to our success. The quality of a home/business roof can make or break the value of the property.
Every component of the roof has to withstand the uplift forces of high wind speeds and hail stones from pea size to golfball size. With your major investment in mind, DFW Roofing helps you rest assured, knowing that you are covered from the moment the last nail hits the shingle. As our specialty, we handle all facets of roofing in storm-affected areas- from small repairs to entire new roofing systems. We offer free inspections. We build brand-consistent roofing systems that retain their warranties long after we finish our build.
- Contact DFW Roofing to schedule a free on-site inspection to determine if damage was incurred.
- If damage has been verified, call your insurance company and file a claim. You will be assigned a claim number and an adjuster who will call you to set up a time to assess the damages.
- I will meet with your adjuster and go over all damages to be included in your claim.
- Do not make any permanent repairs until the adjuster has had the opportunity to inspect the damaged area.
- Once the inspection is complete, you will receive a claim sheet outlining the scope of damage and the funds being made available for the repairs, less your deductible.
- DFW Roofing offers free insurance claims assistance.
CALL US TODAY FOR A QUOTE!